Between the edit on the fly, the improved Compose mode in blog edit, the ability to make blog layout changes without having to edit the template, and the ability to shift between
- Blog viewing
- Blog selection (Dashboard view)
- Blog editing (Customise view)
And, as I said in the above article
How many folks are going to be askingI just made a pair of forward - backward links.How do I hide the Navbar?now? Not me, anyway.
- Typed the above text.
- Went to Customize - Dashboard, selected the other blog Googolians - The Blog.
- Found the post of interest.
- Copied the permalink for the post.
- Came back here.
- Added the link to the text above.
- Published it.
- Went to View mode in this blog.
- Copied the permalink for this post
- Followed the link just added.
- Went to View mode in the other blog.
- Went to Update mode in that blog.
- Added the link to this post.
- Published that.
- Back to this blog, and to View mode.
- Tested the forward and backwards links. Guess what? They work.